These are the cutest bite-sized berry treats to make for events or keep as a sweet treat on hand! The best part? People will think that these little cuties came from a gourmet bakery! Thank you Lora, for sharing your delicious recipe with us!
- 1 sheet puff pastry- defrosted
- 8-10 strawberries- diced
- 5-8 raspberries- halved
- ELAVI Chocolate Fudge Cashew Butter
- ELAVI Pink Strawberry Cashew Butter
- Heart-shaped cookie cutter
- Cut out 6 hearts from the puff pastry sheet
- Spread Elavi Chocolate Fudge Cashew Butter on bottom layer
- Place on parchment-lined tray
- Take a thin border of pastry and place on top of hearts
- Bake at 400°f/205°c for 15 minutes
- Scoop fruit into puff pastry after it's cooled for a few minutes
- Drizzle ELAVI Pink Strawberry Cashew Butter on top
Enjoy!Video tutorial here!