Trying to think of something better than this chocolatey healthy snack, but honestly, we can’t. Believe us when we tell you, that these have been on repeat in our kitchens. Give these a try and tag us on Instagram when you do!
- Carton of Raspberries
- Maple Syrup
- 2 tablespoons of chia seeds
- Melted chocolate
- ELAVI Blue Vanilla Frosting Cashew Butter
- ELAVI Chocolate Fudge Cashew Butter
- Place your washed berries in a bowl, add your maple syrup and chia seeds and make into a mixture until it’s all blended up
- Scoop the berry mixture onto parchment paper and freeze for one hour so they are easier to work with
- Melt your chocolate with ELAVI chocolate fudge cashew butter and coat your frozen berry circles
- Place back onto parchment paper, drizzle with ELAVI blue vanilla frosting and freeze for one hour to harden
Video tutorial here!